New Fluenta Ultrasonic Flowmeters(last updated: February 27, 2012 10:26 AM)
Contact the Valtronics sales team and request the new Fluenta Ultrasonic FGM-160 Flowmeter for offshore applications.
Fluenta’s Flare Gas Meter is an essential tool for operators seeking to accurately track gases being emitted through a flare or stack, detect leaks during mass balance calculations, and provide accurate measurement even at very low flow rates in flare/vent systems. Accurate measurement, in turn, enhances the operator’s ability to comply with increasingly stringent regulatory requirements. Among the advantages that Fluenta’s ultrasonic meter provides are:
- Fluenta requires only 15 diameters of straight pipe run compared to 30 diameters others require.
- 3940:1 Turn down – measuring 0.1 – 394 Ft/sec
- Fluenta uses 1 set of transducers to cover the entire range compared to other multipath options
- Wetted but non-intrusive to the flow of the measured gas compared to others that are inserted 1/3 ID into the flow
- Compliant with TCEQ/AQMD/BOEM/EPA requirements
For more information on the FGM-160, Click Here to download the attached brochure.